sigh you guys are so great i don’t get it what did i do…
wait let me clarify: so if you cared about attention and followers and the like, you would come off anon when you’re ranting at me? weeeeell…i’d like to see you do that tbh because from what i know about anons is that they stay anonymous so that the people they’re hating on won’t invoke some terrible wrath on them or anything like that. personally, if someone has the guts to confront a blogger about a complaint of theirs and proudly show their name while doing so, i’d treat them with more respect and reflection than just someone behind that little gray picture.
i don’t know about you, but that’s my opinion on the matter. i’m sorry for nitpicking that one sentence of yours; it’s just something i don’t believe at all.
but really, if that’s your way of thinking about anons, please go off anon when you’re talking to me. give yourself some attention just this time; i’m not going to complain to you about that.
also, to quote my friend, “fuck you. is this what tumblr is like all the time?”
good god it’s 12:30 in the morning must i deal with anon hate :I
• i honestly don’t understand what i’m doing that makes me seem stuck-up…could you please explain that in more detail?
• i never said that i’m a gif-making expert or anything. i tag them “half-assed” for a reason.
• my friend is feeling slightly pissed at you, anon, right now. she loves les mis very much and is slightly excited at the fact that she’s just discovered that i run a les mis tumblr.
• in the end, doesn’t everyone on tumblr want attention? i’m not trying to whore around for it here, but it’s the sad truth. plus i post these gifs because people seem to like them? if you don’t care for my gifdumps, please tell me and i will stop right away. i don’t mind if that’s what people want.
have a nice midnight. :/
linked in the gif post. :)
my beautiful les mis-loving friend (the very same one who wrote that mizzified version of friday a long while back) is staying over for the night and we’ve been wasting time watching les misérables videos of all sorts and she’s making me post these
hi jeremy i like your face
to the anon asking about ‘pre-emptive wank’;
it’s basically talking about how the fandom are flipping their collective shit over this news one way or another and certain people dislike it etc etc, and it’s pre-emptive because… well, because ramin hasn’t actually played valjean yet.
also, i’m with whoever submitted that confession: watching fandoms explode over stuff like this? HILARIOUS.
i have to admit it’s a bit entertaining, but i’ve seen other fandoms create hardcore rifts over stupid things in the past. so…i wouldn’t say it’s hilarious but it does shake things up lol
what is this
i don’t know what you mean
OH MY LORD
i’m very sorry if my responses were coming off as disrespectful; i didn’t mean that at all. i thought that i was just reiterating my opinion that ramin is great but not as valjean, and my apologies if you didn’t get that message.
and tbh i had no idea about anything ramin tweeted; i don’t generally check les mis actors’ twitters. so if that’s true, i suppose his being a replacement is pretty believable… O_o
errrrrrr i beg your pardon if i did in fact express that exact sentiment of him being “an utter disaster”, but i don’t remember ever saying that? O_o
well it’s not that i actually HATE the idea of ramin as valjean; i just feel like there were other fantastic people who got ignored just so that mackintosh could make more money via attracting the ramin fans. idk
(if this was directed to a confession you need to state which one)
eta: also just making it clear that i believe ramin’s pretty cool and i personally think he made a rather good enjolras and a fantastic phantom. :P
this is most likely intended to be a confession, but i’m just going to address why this is here (i’ll still make a graphic for it if anon would like me to :])
• marius and montparnasse call her “ponine” a couple times in the musical
go home, ‘ponine, go home ,you’re in the way
get out ‘ponine, you might get shot
once more, ‘ponine saving the day
but you will live, ‘ponine, dear god above
• she calls herself “ponine” as well
‘ponine, she knows her way around
• in the brick, when valjean carries the bucket for cosette, he asks her about her life with the thénardiers. he asks about the family’s daughters and cosette replies that there are two: “‘ponine and ‘zelma” azelma is éponine’s sister; she got left out of the musical oh well
hope that helps :B
i’ve gotten lot of people sending me messages asking where their confessions are…just letting everyone know that stuff is being queued to post 7 confessions a day, no matter what. so don’t you fret, your confession will show up sometime in the near future; i’ve got a lot of requests right now. :)
if the queue farts up and doesn’t work, i will either post everything that it was supposed to, or i’ll make something else (a photoset or the like) special as soon as i find out something went wrong.
hope that makes things more clear, and would people also like me to queue more confessions on the weekend?
Here’s the link where it talks about Ramin taking over vjv. It also spells his last name wrong in the title…
there you go, everyone! :P
just google it i don’t want to even take the time to find a link to put on this blog
thank you! i will when i have some time. :P