rules and regulations.
• please skim through tags relevant to your confession first; if there has already been a confession made that has the same idea as the one you want to submit, your confession will not be posted. this helps cut down on the number of “duplicate” posts on this blog.
• do not request anything that contains material potentially offensive to a group of people. in other words, please refrain from submitting racist, sexist, etc. confessions.
• confessions containing personal attacks on actors or other individuals associated with les misérables will not be tolerated.
• do not submit ANY confessions about lmc itself, either of its admins, or other tumblr users; this includes negative OR positive confessions. however, general confessions about the les mis fandom are acceptable.
• please refrain from including profanity or any type of derogatory slur in your confession; lmc’s graphics have the potential to spread to bloggers who are uncomfortable with these terms.
• submissions containing direct references to sex or sexual acts will not be published unless the reference is related to the les mis canon (e.g. “lovely ladies”, fantine’s prostitution, etc.)